Emergency Services and Basic Needs
Life Center partners provide an array of services, from basic needs to mental health. These are a few of the basic and emergency services provided at the Loveland and Berthoud Life Centers.
- Food baskets-a week’s supply of groceries based on family size
- Prescription assistance
- Clothing-clean and seasonal clothing and shoes, bedding, small household items and toys/books for children
- Utility assistance
- Gas vouchers and bus tokens for confirmable medical or job related appointments
- Holiday programs
- Education: Financial, Parenting, Cooking
- Shelter PROGRAMS
- Advocacy, navigation assistance
- Children and Youth Programs
- Children’s Speech and Reading assistance
- Rental assistance
- Family and individual counciling
- Medical assistance
- Senior services
Life Center partners collect evidence based data to support our work. We track client progress, and guide them along their path. We use multiple assessment tools to determine their level of satisfaction. On an average, 90% of clients report t their immediate needs had been met by visiting the Life Center. More than 60% of our clients maintained or improved their living situation on a long-term basis.
If you are someone who likes numbers, we’ve got them to share!