How can I make a difference in my community? Get Involved!
There are so many ways for you to get involved at the Life Center. We are looking for people just like you to give their time, talent, and treasure.
Here are some examples of ways you can volunteer :
- Each of the Life Center partners lists volunteer opportunities on their individual websites, please check them out.
- HNS Food Pantry, HNS Boutique, or clerical work
- Angel House-Day Center for homeless families with children-reception, clerical, mentors, van drivers
- 137 Homeless Connection-Day Center for homeless individuals-clerical, mentors, meal donations
- Life Center Hospitality or Security Teams
- Service Projects-Groups or Individuals
- Fundraising and Life Center client events
The Volunteer Application below will be sent to House of Neighborly Service, who will filter them to the appropriate agencies within the Life Center.
or fill out the form below: